patent my idea http://www.nikeairmax2016.in.net/2019/05/22/the-difference-between-creativity-and-innovation/. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how good a perception you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of products and not looking to add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they begin a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, how to patent an idea but websites explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.